Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Contact Info

I have it. It is located on the right hand side of the page, and will change accordingly if needed. This contact info should stay the same through December 1st, or until I get deported, whichever comes first.

The phone number is including all country codes and international hoo-ha, so that is the exact number. Now you no excuse not to contact me, well i'm sure you have many, but whatever.

Send me a text. Buy a phone card. Give me a call. Or bugger off you wank.

5 comments:

John V said...

Now how versed are you in international text messaging? I wonder if it will cost me $0.75 a text to tell you that I sprained my ankle. What am I 16? Who does that? Well besides half the athletes in the world but hey I did walking up and down stairs (or somewhere)

Anonymous said...

Looking like a blast so far buddy! I am sorry to hear you are eating Ramen and bread on a daily basis but somehow you are free and not incarcerated, doesn't make sense. I'll send you some Golden China next-day air.

Jen said...

Hey Mike! Looks like you're having fun in New Zealand. I saw your mom last week @ Dr. Arguelle's office... anyway, I'm tagging you. Here's the deal:

Post 7 random facts about yourself on your blog and then tag 7 other people.

Have fun. :-)

Jen

Anonymous said...

LOL! Ahahahaha! Wait ... (five minutes of uproarious laughter). OK I'm done.

Unknown said...

i heard that daredevils require more dopamine - please see the chemist soon before i have a heart attack- bev