Saturday, November 15, 2008

North Island Tour

So I'm in Taupo right now, which is pretty much in the center of the North Island. We've gone to Waitomo and Rotorua in the last few days and it has been awesome. I will post a more detailed blog soon, but I just wanted to link you to my new skydiving pictures. Went yesterday and I have to say it was awesome!! Can't describe it. This was my second time and I was surprisingly not that nervous all the way through, maybe it's because I am growing into a man. It only took 26 years. I have to say that I was expecting at least a little poop in my pants afterward. Clean as a whistle though!

Take a look/laugh at the photos linked below. It's slightly disturbing to see such pliable skin, but deal with it!

Skydiving in Taupo

3 comments:

John V said...

You turned in your red shirt for a red jumpsuit. At first I thought you may have had your last will written on your hands. I was wondering what you were going to leave me! What in the name of you know who are you even going to do when you get back from this trip Mike Chechile. Probably play a lot of MASH. Peeeeeeeace out i'm an alieeeeeeeen duuuuuuuude!

Anonymous said...

I will refrain from the obvious comments about a man being strapped on to you from behind. Besides, it looked like "on big deal".

Anonymous said...

Mike!!!!!!!!!!!! NBD... I love it! Seriously. So awesome. You are so good at posing for pictures when you're free falling. I must say pretty amazing. Going to try to ring you... Question, after the word verification there's a handicap sign.. what's up with that? Is a handicap sign really necessary in cyberspace? bizarre.