Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas in Melbourne

My first week in Melbourne has been great. It is such an amazing city, with an endless amount of things to do. I also started work last Saturday and it's been good so far as well...excited for the actually tournament to start on Jan. 19th. Here are some pictures of the city that I didn't take but totally could've:





So that should hold the blog over until I get off my ass and take some of my own pictures.

I've also found an apartment until Feb. 14th which means that I will have a semi-permanent address for a little while, which I will provide as soon as I get it. What does this mean? That you should send me the following things:

Pizza...real pizza, preferably Ray's from the Upper East side, but I can compromise
New music and and Ipod that isn't broken
The original screenplay for Reservoir Dogs
Season 3 of Dexter
More cowbell

So Christmas in Melbourne was good. Weird, but good. I got a sunburn at the beach. It's the gift that keeps on giving. Also, I have a new phone number which is displayed to the right...so spend that cash and call me when I'm sleeping.

1 comment:

Mike Barrett said...

Can I send you a fanny pack?